Saturday, June 02, 2007

I am a Scrapaholic!



I know I say it all the time, but for this month I really am a Scrapaholic! I frequent a US site and was lucky enough to be asked to be a Guest on their DT for the month of June. When my kit came I was sooo excited, there was stacks of goodies and the colours were just gorgeous. Fancy Pants pp, beautiful gingham flowers from Prima and plenty of embellishments and cardstock inspired me instantly! It didn't take me long to complete my layouts. They all look so different too! I won't post any here, if you want to see what I have done, check out the visiting therapist gallery (I don't need a degree to be a therapist here :)) at www.iamascrapaholic.com . I will post one every couple of days or so.
Lynn is also running a competition there for June, so check out the message board and join the fun!
I feel very priveledged to be able to work with the girls at IAAS...thanks to Lynn for the opportuntiy! Check out the other girls work while you are there...it is guarenteed to wow you! Alicia, Kimber, Holly, Janelle, Aubrey and Molly have all got their own unique style...very inspirational stuff!

No comments: