Saturday, July 14, 2007

Next Week's Classes at Scrapbook City


I have been doing some really fun workshops at Scrapbook City for the past few months. This next Saturday we are going to make a 6x9 Making Memories Funky Vintage album...I have used my ball photos but you can use any really. It will be a long one, I think we have allocated 4 hours. I have done 12 mini layouts..they are really quick to use!

I have also started a new initiative there on Friday's...we are doing *free* classes! That's right, these are technique based classes, so you can come and work on your own projects or do the sample layout if you prefer. There were six ladies there yesterday I had a great timje helping them make six totally different layouts! So if you are free on a Friday, come along for a *free* class at Scrapbook City...and bring a friend!

No comments: