Thursday, April 23, 2009

We went away...

For the Easter break with some families from school to the Gold Coast. Same group as last year and it was just as much fun! We all got to stay on the same floor this time so there were plenty of night time gatherings with the parents too!


I have stacks of photos but no time to edit them all...plus my shoulder keeps hitching up and hurting me...so I can only sit at the computer for short bursts!


The Scrapbook City Retreat is on this weekend. I am teaching a 7 Gypsies mini album class. Here is a little peek at one of the pages. Warning: it is oober simple...took ages just to cover the pages so I made it as easy to complete in class as possible. I will add more before I give it away to the lucky recipients ;)



I am heading out there for a while tonight and then tomorrow night and Saturday! I wish I could stay the whole time, but I did happen to have a very special little boy eight years ago this Sunday, so I am MORE than happy to be there when he wakes up on his birthday morning!

Check out this stunning rainbow I saw yesterday! Isn't it gorgeous!

I shot a wedding on the weekend...over 800 pics to sift through! Lots of reles and family photos so that is super. We also found the most awesomr spot to take photos...I feel a field trip coming on with Miss Audrey!

Better go and get the boys and then get ready for Tafe tonight. See you soon,

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Can't wait to do the album Ang. See you this weekend.