Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A night for blogging!

Tonight I have updated both Annie's and ... shock horror...my photography blog! I have a new monitor and laptop, so if the pics look strange, please let me know...I am pretty bad a calibrating my colours!

Here are a few of the thousand layouts I have done recently!


I am trying to use up more of my stash at the moment. I think I have had this title in my stash for three years!



I did this after I recently finished organising my supplies into colours. I have had my ribbons and flowers like this for a few years. Now my peg board is colour coded as it all the small embellishments I have lieing around. It has been inspiring to go through everything!

I love this piccy...even if she does look a little cross eyed! ;)

So in family news...soccer is finishing up this week. All three of the children played for Oxley this year. It was a massive juggling act as they all played at the same time usually on different fields! Greg was the coach for Audrey and Joseph's team. He is quite proud of his kiddies and thinks they all have a fair amount of skill.


It took all season but we were finally at the same field all together on Saturday so I was able to get a shot of them. They were all itching to go and play, so I've had to make do with what I got. I'm not sure what we will do next...maybe Little Athletics.

I played netball for the first time in 4 years last night. It was so much fun...the last time I played I broke my foot, so I was a little apprehensive. I did wake up this morning with a shocking migraine and ended up at the doctors for a shot, I am not sure if the two were related or not. Let's hope not!

I am having all of the Scrapbook City girls over to scrap on Friday night! I can't wait, even though I know I won't get a lot done! It is always so much fun to scrap with friends.

Mum and Dad got back from their big trip last week. I took the children to greet them at the airport as a surprise. They made a sign each and waved them up. Then I paid $40 for breakfast :( Seriously...who thought a few pancakes and a piece of taost would cost that much! Lucky Dad sprung for parking...thanks Dad! It was so good to see them after a month away. We are so lucky to have family close by.

Mum and I are off to lunch like ladies tomorrow. I think we will go to Gardenway and kill two birds with one stone...ie shop and eat!

No comments: