Thursday, September 23, 2010

While I was away....

Hi there!
We have been at Caloundra this week...in the rain and the cold...seriously not the spring break I was hoping for. All the inside time has resulted in copious amounts of movies being watched, lots of snacks for the children (I was good, I didn't snack much at all ), and a few short tempers. Not many, the kids really were very good considering.
Greg stayed in Brisbane so I was able to scrap whenever the mood took me...what a luxury! Here are a few layouts I did. I took the Olivia Collection from Basic Grey and a few embellishments and stuck with that. Have done 8 layouts now and whilst there is plenty left, I have had enough! Love what I have created though...with the help of a couple of budding scrapbookers in some cases too ;)












Some were pretty simple, some took a while! I don't have many tools with me, so I have had to make do a little!

Here is a layout I did for Scrapbook City - I used the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutant line.



Not your usual baby layout, but it worked with the photos!

I am off to the retreat tomorrow! It will be a much needed break for me, although I am not sure how I will go being away from Annie...we will see I guess!

No comments: