Tuesday, December 04, 2012

November...




So we survived November again! I always feel like I need to shout that from the roof tops these days! This year was even busier than in the past because of the added stress of Report Cards and end of year stuff at work. But somehow we managed to keep it together and pulled off two parties as well as baking 8 (yes *8*) cakes for the girls, reports were handed in on time and the kids made it to most of their own social engagements. We did have to forgo the Christmas Concert at school, but at the end of the day, it will be much easier next year! We even managed to squeeze in our wedding anniversary.
So now Annie is 3 and Audrey is 8! Look at them up there, all grown up and cute! How dare they!
I have big plans for the school holidays...things like swimming and sandcastles are pretty high on my list of priorities. I'd also like to read a few books that I started this year. After  I am suitably relaxed, I fully intend to watch the second season of Haven (if I can find it) and then clear out the scrap room. I will pop back in a couple of weeks and let you know how those goals are going!

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Well done Angela. Sounds like your November is like my January. Hope you achieve your goals.