Thursday, October 07, 2010

Back in the swing of things...

Hi there everyone! Back froom school holidays and like most mum I know I am relieved! I love my kids...lots and lots...and we had lots of fun this holidays...but with all the rain and the inside activities and the sleep co-ordination necessary with a baby in the house...it was EXHAUSTING! Now they are back at school and I can have a bit of time to clean up and blog and read and not be interrupted or sabotaged!

So the SCRAPBOOK CITY retreat was sensational! I had sucha wonderful time and really enjoyed getting my scrap on for the whole weekend. I got a moderate amount of work done...


 This is one I did with the challenge kit. There were a few others but I am having issues with rotating images...

Not much else happening here at the moment. I have done a couple of client shoots this past weekend. Glad to be getting back into the swing of things again.

I will leave you with a couople of pics from our trip to the coast...




signature

No comments: