Sunday, October 23, 2005

hello hello

WOW...what a day! Two dress up parties, dinner witht he inlaws and a scrapping frenzy! The kids have had the most exciting day since last Christmas and have come out of it in a good way...tired but happy!

I am feeling pretty good tonight. It may have something to do with the can of Pepsi Max I just skulled, or the fact that I have done a really good layout (IMO!!) or the idea of a new week. Don't know why, but I am feeling happy!

Only 11 more sleeps til ISC in Sydney. I am so excited I can't wait. I started my swap cards during the week...hopefully they will be OK. Of course I used Chatterbox on them so they do look nice, but I have never been to anything like this before and I don't want to look like I didn't put enough effort in!

While we are on the topic of Chatterbox, have I mentioned how much I love this range of scrapping stuff??? Not in the last 5 minutes? Well, there is something about it that just makes my day. I don't know anything else in the world that makes me feel so happy when I use it...bit sad I know, but hey, it is better than drinking or smoking!!!

We had a look at some more display homes this weekend. It kind of got me fired up about building again. I just want to be able to move on from where we are at the moment and be settled. I don't feel settled here and I am sooo sick of telling the kids to not make a mess! Fingers crossed for a sale by the end of the week...but don't hold your breath! We have been let down before!

2 comments:

Roz said...

Hey Ang! I love your enthusiasm- even if it is because of pepsi max lol!! You now have me all inspired!

I hope your entry has been sent for the CBX comp?? Good luck, it would be perfect if you got in!

And I hope you get the house sold soon....

Roz xo

Anonymous said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you and the sale of your house, Ang. And to follow on from Roz.... I do hope you have your CBX DT entry in!!