Oops...that will teach me to nt keep up to date in blogland! I totally missed Sara's tag...sorry!
Anyway, here is my stuff, about me, for anyone who doesn't know!
Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Usher at QPAC
2) Strawberry Icecream stand at the Ekka
4) Scrap shop customer service and teacher (my most favourite job yet!)
Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) Pretty in Pink
3) Pulp Fiction
4) Moulin Rouge (I can hear ewan singing to me now *sigh*)
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) Cold Case
2) CSI all of them are great but I do love Horatio Crane :)
3) The Office
4) Boston Public
Four Important things to me :
1) My family, extended to as far as it reaches...I love that we can get together and there are rarely any dramas!
2) Friends - they are my sanity
3) My camera
4) Order in my life
Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) Anything by the Counting Crows...any suggestion of a tune and it swims around in there for ages!
2)Away from the sun - 3 doors down
3) Nickleback - Miss You (I thing that is what it is called)
4) Letterland, letterland, there could be no better land.....I have the LL tape for the kids on in the car...it drives me insane, but they are learning from it, so who am I to argue!
Four Favorite Food Dishes :
3) Stuffed Crust Pizza from Pizza Hut
Four Websites I Visit Daily :
2) Down Memory Lane
4) Everyone elses blogs!
Four Scrap company's I like :
1) Chatterbox...they keep coming up with the goods for me!
2) Ki Memories...I love the simplicity of their designs
3) basic Grey...they take most of the work out of a lo for me!
4) BAZZILL...couldn't be a scrapper without them!
Four favorite Colours :
I won't tag any one...everyone I know seems to have done this one!
So, by way of news...I have finally leaned up the garage!!! This is big news! My mum comes over to help me out on a Wednesday and since I broke my ankle we have just been playing catchup with the ironing and ther day to day stuff. But now I am 90% recovered, I have gotten on top of it all. My cupboards are all organised and now we an fit the car inside the garage for the first time since we moved in! Thanks mum! I would never have done it without you!
Thomas had his first Sports Day today. He looked so cute playing all the ball games! They had to wear their hats, s all my shots have a big shadow over his face, but he is still gorgeous! I did feel a bit sad today though, just another 'first' that has come and gone...another milestone reached, step towards growing up. He still has a fair way to go though. He is the only one in the class who runs after me when I leave shouting "I love you mummy. I love you one thousand and one million!" Really loud, like you can hear him down the street!
Gotta love the kids!
They are at daycare tomorrow and I am doing the tuckshop thing...hmmm, why did I say I would do that? Greg may have Friday off, so I can spend some time with him then. He has been working obscene hours the past couple of months...great for the mortgage, but not so good for him or the munchkins...
I am hoping Belinda has had her bubby by now and it all went swimmingly! Can't wait to see those first newborn baby pictures!