Thursday, November 23, 2006

Spending time cruising...

Check out this site for free brushes for Photoshop...some cute frames in there too!


Hope your week has been good to you...mine has here! I have been doing a ton of scrapping for the next SAM newsletter...coming soon!


Don't forget SAM's annual sale on Saturday...come along I guarentee you won't be disappointed. AND you get to catch up with friends! I will be working there all day so I am really looking forward to getting out and about for the day!


Greg and I are going out to dinner toomorrow night. It is our 7th wedding aniversary on Monday so we are celebrating a little early. He is taking me to Kingsleys Restaurant on the Eagle ST Pier...it should be a beautiful evening...I have even had a glass of champagne every day in the lead up, just so I am used to alcohol again...it has been sooo long since I had a drink, I was a but tipsy after the first couple of sips!!! But I am good now...I can have two glasses tomorrow night for sure!


I read this quote in one of our wine catalogs...it really ticked my funny!


I only drink Champagne when I'm happy, and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company, I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I am not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty. (Lily Bollinger upon being asked: When do you drink Champagne?)


Ahhh...what a life to lead....


Have a great weekend! Here are a couple of my Elsie Challenges from the last couple of weeks...if you haven't joined in yet, you still can...there are some awesome prizes up for grabs and Elsie herself will be popping by to judge the final round!

2 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Love the colours on your Dreamworld layout Ang.

Jo said...

Hi Angela,

I love your layouts. Whilst I would have loved to go to the SAM Sale, I would have spent FAR too much. Therefore I just went to Grand Plaza and spent far too much there instead. LOL.

Have a fantastic time at Dinner. Happy Wedding Anniversary for Monday.

Jo.