Monday, February 12, 2007

I am in trouble now! Lol!

So after a big night of frantic scrapping on Friday I decided to clean up my scrap space. You know...open up all the boxes I 'stored' (forgot) stuff in last time. Turns out I have over 100 layouts all planned and ready to go with pp and cardstock from last March!!! And here I was thinking I was getting up to date! Ah no, not even close. So my new goal is to scrap all these old layouts by June. And try to not spend too much cash on paper in the meantime, cause I really do have enough to wallpaper a house if I wanted!

I am through the next round of Reality Scraps to! Yay!!

This is my layout from this week:
And yes, I really do love these little guys. Little did know there was a huge closet following of them out there. One of the girls suggested we be called FOLP!!! (Friends of Little People) I may just hold our innaugural AGM here soon!!!
It is my birthday this week...31! I was only thinking how young I was feeling and then I get hit with the nothing birthday! You know the one where there is no real reason to celebrate, it isn't a special milestone...hey, it is after all a prime number!! At least I am not turning 33, like Greg, the day after me! He he!!
I still don't have my camera back...maybe in another week or two. I feel like I am missing out on something every time I go to take a pic and I don't have it with me. I went to see my Grandparents today. I had Audrey with me and she was being such a little lady, sipping her tea and behaving very properly...til she decided she would be a dog with his tongue hanging out for the rest of the morning!!! I would have LOVED a pic of her like that...and a couple of her with my grandparents, but it was not to be! Just another reason to visit when I have my camera back!
Have a good week everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!what's so bad about turning 33. You'll be there soon enough.

Happy birthday for tomorrow. Hope you have a great day.
I've booked Terri, Penny, Sarah and myself in at scrap city for the 23rd. See you there.

Stitchingmum said...

Love the Little People layout, too cute! I might have to take some pics of the LP cities my kids create with their LP population, lol!

Anonymous said...

I hated turning 30. It felt so OLD and 29 felt so YOUNG lol happy belated birthday