I have been tagged by Annette, and since I usually have no trouble sharing useless pieces of information with people I am only too happy to divulge some more!!!
I think you have to do 8 random facts...everyone else I know has done it...so I won't bother with the rules etc.
1. I played the viola in high school and was in the school concert band and the choir.
2. I love peanut butter and chocolate and would be happy to only eat them forever!
3. There are never enough shelves in our house for all our 'stuff'! No matter how many e get the 'stuff' just seems to multiply.
4. I like cooking and have recently got back into actually cooking dinner rather than an assortment of things for the kids.
5. I hate ironing. And folding. And washing in general...in fact the only chore I love is doing the floors.
6. I married my one and only true love...awww...
7. My favourite flower is a tulip, but I have only ever been given them once or twice.
8. I think I look best in Red..Greg prefers pale blue!
Don't think I have floored anyone there! Thanks for tagging me though Annette, it is fun!