Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Audrey makes a funny, Thomas has a dream and Joseph is well, Joseph!

I love this blog thing. I am keeping track of so many little stories and things now that I am regularly updating!
Here are a couple of new ones from the past few days..
Auds
We were getting ready for a birthday party and Audrey really wanted to wear shorts. "You can't wear shorts. I is a birthday party! You have to wear a pretty dress!" I pleaded...
"Is Henry (the birthday boy) going to wear a dress???" She grinned with all of the attitude of a 5 year old!

Thomas
We were on the main street of Caloundra and some boys were hooning. I got on my soap box and started lecturing Thoms on the dangers of being a hoon...you never know...brainwashing over a period of years MIGHT have an impact! Any way, he listened very carefully and said to me once I got down OFF the soapbox...wait for it, it is a goodie...
"Don't worry mum. When I am that age I won't be driving...my butler will drive me around!"
Gotta have dreams hey!

Joseph
Joseph is thinking a lot about God at the moment. We are a catholic family, but don't preach to the kids...he has decided that God is everywhere but still likes to check. So if he is even contemplating mischief he asks..."If I put my lunch in the bin, would God see?" Sometimes I tink he is confusing God with Santa, but at his age they are kind of one and the same. Sort of!

I am going to be back online with my laptop now, so that means some new layouts and pics to come soon. I have to find time between photo editing and shoots though, it is getting quite busy in the lead up to Christmas. Next week I am shooting my first wedding! I am so excited...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ange....don't kids say the cutest things? Love the bit about putting the lunch in the bin....

Anonymous said...

You write very well.