Friday, October 19, 2007




Here are my latest Scrapbook City layouts. I really loved working with the new MME ranges and their transparency images are very cool...I am going to need more of those!

I have had another busy week with an even busier weekend planned. Three shoots, a dinner party and a day trip with the kids will make it fly by in no time! There is a pupil free day for Thomas on Monday, so I have given Jose a free pass for the day too and plan to take them somewhere fun here on the Southside...any suggestions?

Auds learnt a new skill this week...in her words..."hoolie poops!" She loves playing with the hula hoop at the Y...toddler style of course...great entertainment value!!

I caught up with my friend Bec today! It was so nice to see her again after her return from Victoria. Her little boy was so well behaved and such a sweetheart. I am definately looking forward to more trips to the coffee shop on my spare Fridays!

I am off to make the base for a banoffee I am taking on Saturday night. Bananas and caramel and cream...don't get much better than that now do you?

2 comments:

Jo said...

Love your layouts. What about bringing the kids out to the lake to feed the ducks?

Jo

~Holly~ said...

LOVE your layouts!!