Thursday, October 25, 2007

Time Flies!

I cannot believe how fast time is flying at the moment...Dad rang about Christmas tonight and it totally blew me away! But look at the date...in only 2 months Santa will be here...I sure have a lot to do before then. I think I will focus on getting us into the house before I worry too much.

I have had a great week. Took some lovely shots over the weekend and have spent a fair bit of time editting these. I have a wedding and two other sessions this weekend...wish me luck!

The house is coming along too. The painter was in all this week...we have a progress meeting tomorrow...I can't wait to see it! I know it will be very white...we have chosen white walls and a white kitchen with a sea blue bench top and very light timber flooring. I wanted a really fresh and bright kind of look and was worried it wouldn't match with my old colours I picked almost 12 months ago for the outside. They are more warm and earthy...but it seems to look ok so far. Shame we don't have the stunning furniture like they do in the mags, but with three kids there really is no point, they would trash it (not on purpose) in a week!

These three layouts are from a new pad by Bella. 24 papers, 2 sheets of Die Cuts and a chipboard alphabet all for under $17. Plus they have made three sets of chipboard embellishments to match. Awesome for the budget conscious let me tell you. I did the three layouts and there was PLENTY left over...could have done a whole album with a bit more cardstock! Get yours from Scrapbook City now!



















And finally my Sketch This layout for the week. I love how everyone gets the same sketch, but they all show our own style...I have used the Heidi Grace Urban Acres Range that will be available at Spotlight in February. If you can't wait, I know there is some at Scrapbook City right now too!

Have a great weekend everyone. Tomorrow is World Teacher's Day, so if you see one, let them know how much you appreciate what they do for your child...you will make their day for sure!

4 comments:

bruinbr said...

love all the new layouts! the one titled 'family' is my favorite! :) Really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just popping by to say hi and catch up on what the O'Neale family have been up to. Those Bella layouts are great. Bella products are great for the budget conscious are'nt they.

~Holly~ said...

Great layouts!!

Alicia Barry said...

My goodness. Surely that house will be ready soon. There can't be that much left.