Thursday, November 08, 2007

Ooops I forgot to blog!

I have been so out of it the past two weeks. There just aren't enough hours in the day! I have had so many things on the go I feel a bit like a juggling clown! Luckily I am yet to drop a ball...any mishaps have been saved quickly!

The house is coming along beautifully. I have been busy picking out a few special pieces...like a huge white clock with the face like the new KI lattice type paper! Oh and a beautful bright rockmelon rug for the lounge, as well as some pretty fabric to get my clever mum to make me some cushions! It is so much fun! The lights are being fitted as we speak and the wardrobe is going in too. My good friends Amy and Kelly are also in the middle of moving/finalising new homes, so it is fun to be lamenting over the whole process together! It will certainly make our Thursday scrap days a bit more interesting having somewhere new for the kids to play!

I am in the middle of organising a fund raising photo shoot at St Joseph's Corinda. Family Portraits are just $20 for a 12 x 10 image and $10 of that goes to the school. You can also get a package of photos for $150. They are being done over the next couple of weekends, so drop me an email if you would lke to join in too! My email is gregnang@hotmail.com . There are only a few spots left though, so be quick!

And don't forget about the Scrapbook City Awards Night Extravaganza on Saturday afternoon/Evening. I will be there doing aFiskars Demo and a make and take, as will a host of other girls. It will be one huge evening! The demos start at 5 and the Awards at 7, so call the shop now to reserve your spot if you can make it!

Have a great weekend...I know I will!

No comments: