Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some challenge layouts...

A couple of weeks ago I had every intention of ding the Noel Mignon Harvest crop and entering all the challenges...but I ran out of steam and never even got to postthem on the site! Oh well...at least I did some layouts!

This first one is from a sketch from Jana. I took the photos on the day before when it was raining...we had a little it of cabin fever ;)

This one was a challenge to use brown, ribbon, the word HOME and stitching...the colour is a little bit off, but I really like this layout. All the products I have used were from Scrapbook City!



I am looking forward to the Christmas party this weekend at Graceville Hall. I will be teaching a free class to two groups of 50 people!!! To say I am feeling a little anxious is an understatement! Carole is coming down from Gladstone with Lauren (YAY!!!) and we will be sure to have a great night. My teaching responsibilities will be over at 5:30...it will be dinner and make and takes for me after that!


It is our wedding anniversary on Thursday! Nine years of marriage seems like it should be ages, but it only feels like yesterday we walked down the aisle! Both of us have changed so much over the past years, but thankfully we are still strong together and walking the same path. Happy Anniversary Babe...love you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Ang, 9 years!!!
I remember it was a great day with lots of great drinks, food and laughing. Are you doing anything special for it?

Can't wait to come home and see you all
Love Leisha