Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Hi there everyone! I know this is the slack way out, but I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all my family and friends (who read this blog) a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Due to all the dramas here this past few weeks, I am not posting out Christmas Cards...again! So please don't think I/we don't care for/about you all! We love all our friends dearly and cherish every moment we get to spend with you!
I hope you all have a day full of happy memories and time well spent! It is our first without Grandma and Mum and Dad have taken my Grandfather to Hong Kong on a cruise. My Nana is in Melbourne, my sister in Boralaba and my brother and his fiance are in Caloundra! So I am a Christmas orphan!!! Luckily I have my wonderful in laws close by...so we are having our Christmas celebrations together with them for breakfast and dinner!
We have just spent the evening watching The Polar Express. We have watched it on Christmas Eve for the past 3 years, but the kids still act like it is the first time they have seen it! I love it! We made some food for the Reindeers and left Santa some Chocolate Balls...not Reindeer Balls as Audrey would have liked! LOL! So now all that is left to do is to wait for the Jingle of Santa's sleigh bells!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: