Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Retreat Hangover!



Well I am back from the Scrapbook City Retreat, with what can really only be described as a hangover!!! I am sooo tired and I only slept over one night! I taught two classes and did a whopping 10 layouts! Here are a couple...the others will be on the Fiskars Blog over the next couple of weeks!




Thanks to Anne, Abby, Christina, Judy, Michelle and Regina for letting me crash at your table! I really had a great time chatting with you all!


Speaking of Scrapbook City...have you heard about the new kits we are doing? They are great value and come with typed instructions. You only have a couple more days to get the April Kit...done with the Baboushka Doll range from Kaiser. Here it is...




Go here to get one>>>SCRAPBOOK CITY!!!

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Your most welcome, crash at our table anytime :)