Thursday, April 30, 2009

Guess whose birhday it was this weekend?? That is right...Master Thomas has turned 8! We had a lovely day full of family and presants...really what could be better to a kid than that?
We started the day with morning gifts. Audrey took out the best birthday presant ever proclamation with an Ironman Mask and hand shooting thingy. She was pretty chuffed!
We then headed down to the park for breakfast BBQ with my side of the family. It was my sister's birthday on Saturday, and would have been Grandma's on Monday, so we all like to get together each year. It ws lovely to see Grandpa there too. He was in his shiny new wheelchair which was a big help to him...he'll be out and about a bit more now I bet!
We then went home to build some Lego...surprise surprise, but Greg took him over to the Toy Shop at Garden City and he got to choose a presant from us...he was so estatic and chose....yep...more Lego!! Seriously can the boy not see it spilling out of his cupboard??? Ahh...whatever makes him appy I guess. He probably sees all my scrapping stuff and thinks it is normal to want to own one of everything! LOL!
That night we went out with the O'Neales for a delicious dinner at The Centenary Tavern. I had a Chicken Mignon that was soooo yummy! Then it was back to our place for an Xman Cake! You can see I spent a lot of time on this one...it was exactly the way he wanted it though! Check out the boys here...they are trouble I tell you!



Happy Birthday my little man, Mr T, B1, AKA Bruce Wayne :) Love you xx


No comments: