Monday, December 21, 2009

Time to resurface!

Hi there! It has been almost a month since our little Annie joined us, so I suppose it is time for me to get myself back into gear and back into my old routines. I have been recovering slowly from the cesar and hysterectomy and am almos back to normal again. I still get dizzy if I walk aound too much though! These late nights are not helping much either...I just can't do sleep deprivation like I used to! Luckily Annie is such a little doll...just a dream baby really!

I have started a blog for her...I am trying to take a photo a day of her for the first year of her life. I have been having fun with a few props the past couple of days, but am in no way near caught up on the blog yet! I am just itching to get them editted and printed though...there is nothing like an actual photograph to look at! Her blog is at http://www.annieo365.blogspot.com/ if you want to take a look. I am keen to do this project so check there regularly if you like!

Everyone else here is fine. Greg has been the MOST AMAZING husband in the whole world this past few weeks. I would not have healed so well without his love and attention. He is totally besotted with his little girl and has fallen back into the role of baby daddy so well...even better than last time even!

I will have some photos soon. Until then, take care,
Ang

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Annie is just Beautiful Ang and welcome back, it sounds like you are getting along great and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.