Saturday, February 20, 2010

What type are you??

I came across this quiz on The Spotted Sparrow. It was fun. My text is apparently Universal...I liked it!

Meanwhile here is a pic of my world right now. See on my bedside table...coffee, Zantac for Annie, tissues to mop up the Zantac she spits out, a novel or three, all on the go, nappy bucket and change station in the background and one little munching munchkin who never takes her eyes off me whe she feeds. I am so lucky to be able to breastfeed again - especially after all we went through. I love it and hope to continue at least until she is one.


And because I didn't get around to it back in January, I did want to post about Joseph's birthday. He turned 7 after Christmas. We celebrated with a family dinner at the local pub and a cake for dessert. I also took the kids to the movies for a special treat. We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakel...funny and very juvenile! He received some beautiful gifts, but his favourite was his latest gaming device - 
 
Is he not the cutest seven year old ever?

No comments: