Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello July!

Goodness me where did June go? We were, I suppose quite busy with the School Ball, Annie's Baptism, Dad's 60th, Sports Day and then School Holidays...phew...blink and life really will pass you by!



All the family!

Annie's Godparents, Lorena and Ben.


Annie is seven months now! She has started babbling and loves to make her daddy smile. She has a special smile she saves just for him!I get the normal one...he gets an extra big cheesy grin!



I have been busy scrapping up a storm for my Scrapbook Apprentice submission. Off to hand it in tomorrow! I am feeling a bit nervous though...although  do love my project.

I suppose once the children go back to school I will have a bit of time back, but we have the fete coming up and with that comes the craft stall and all the things that we have to do for that. I found a great door stopper tutorial online tonight...I have been so inspired this year by all the talented people in the world!

Here are the four littlest O'Neale's at our recent trip to Caloundra. I was lucky enough to have my mum come and stay for a couple of days too.


The weather was dreadful and we barely spent any time at the beach, but them's the breaks!



On this day, the sun was hiding behind some clouds and the wind was just a gentle breeze.



It was cold, but bearable. Not so much the rest of the holidays, but we did get to watch a lot of movies...I have even seen most of the Harry Potter Movies now! Yay!

Off to bed for me now. It has been a big couple of weeks here and I bet Greg will be up watching the world cup at 4:30am!

No comments: