Friday, December 17, 2010

Myer Santa does it again!

Every year we make the trek into the Myer Centre in the city to see Santa in there. There is a train ride and a private room for your visit with the man in red. We love seeing Santa here, no distractions, and as much time with him as the kids need. A few years back we met this lovely Santa. He left a real impression on me as someone who genuinely enjoyed his role. I was so happy the children got to see him again. Thomas didn't really want to hang out with him too much, but Joseph and Audrey were happy to have a chat.
The thing I love most about Myer is that they let you bring in your camera and take your own photos. I do buy the group shot...it is a rare opportunity to get all the kids looking at the camera at the same time! But I also like to snap a couple of more intimate shots.



See what I mean...he is an AWESOME Santa!

Hope Joseph is still into posing with him next year (I think he will be) and that Annie is keen for a cuddle then too. Would it be weird of me to stalk him to make sure we get him again??? LOL!

2 comments:

Anne P said...

Oh wow, they are fabulous pictures... Sooooo much better than my Mt Ommaney one!!!

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Wow - nice photos Ang! No photo for me this year - no amount of bribery worked - sob, sob ....