Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Obligatory school photos :)

Here they are...they have all grown about 15-20 cms in a year I think! I try to make them stand roughly in the same spot each year, with the slats measuring their height!









Here is 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 (my favourite!)

And one more very big first...Annie's first day of Kindy! We are still (two LONG moths later) settling in, but we do love all the newfound independence. It seems we have quite the little trickster on our hands!



The hair is gone and so has the other tooth! A doubly sad day for me! She is going to grow them both back by the end of the year I hope! LOL!

And not to forget a birthday, here is Joseph looking schmick on his 9th birthday. I am still in denial! He is such a delight...a wonderful mix of boy's boy, creative soul and cool nerd! Plus he has these crinkly eyes that make even my strongest reserve melt away!


No comments: