Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Somewhere to record the stories!

It has been a long time since we have had a toddler in the house. A long time since we have had a little insight into how our human minds develop. It always excites us to see each of our children achieve new and interesting skills! I can remember marveling at all of them, feeling so proud of them at different stages.
So now it is Annie's turn to be the toddler and she is certainly giving us a few stories to remember her by! Today I was greeted with a special magic trick complete with black magicians hat, disappearing rabbit, flourish and "abbadabba"! It completely made my day! She was so proud of herself!

2 comments:

Anne P said...

Oh, so sweet. Beautiful memories.

Barbara said...

Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2347050270218 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.