Thursday, September 15, 2005


My day at home was not to be...Audrey started daycare today and was supposed to be there until 1:30. But she had a little upset tummy and was home by 11. Must have been first day nerves!!!
She has come home and slept all day, so I have been able to do alittle scrapping. I finally got to use the new BG...Fusion is the only range I have so far...going to SAM tonight, so I will get more then. I made a little backdrop in our garage...not nearly wide enough for group photos, but you learn best through trial and error hey! This is a picture of my parents and our three cherubs in June on my Dad's birthday. I love that none of the kids are looking at the camera, but mum and dad are calm and collected in the middle of their mayhem!

I also did my 5 product challenge for October...mostly happy with that one, but will have to wait until Oct to upload. I am loving this part of the design team challenges....I always like to have some parameters set for me, otherwise I am lost for a while, before I can focus and get started!

OH, I hear a baby calling me, off to play mummy again for a while!

No comments: