Saturday, February 18, 2006

Some new Pics...Cause it has been ages!

I downloaded a program so that I can type my entries in word and then publish them here remotely, but for some reason I can't attach photos. So whilst it is very handy not worrying about time delays, it is a bit limiting! I probably just need to check it out, but these things, as everything take time!

So here are a couple to have a look at from the past few weeks!

Thomas on his first day at preschool!











Me on my 30th birthday...not bad for an old duck!!










Audrey and her dollies...spot the dollies and win a prize!




We have had a couple of offers on the house, so if you are reading this and you know how BAD I want to move on from where we are at the moment, please send all your positive vibes for a good sale this way.

We have a fairly quiet weekend planned...we are having a lady come over and do a private wine tasting with us tomorrow...sounds a bit la dee dah, but she rang us! Hopefully it will be a nice drop, although since losing all the weight, I rarely even have one glass of wine any more!

Take care,
Ang

1 comment:

Sue said...

That is SUCH a cute picture of Audrey !! It's going straight as my background !!

Sue
xx