I have been so out of it this week. No emails, no message boards (ARG!!!) and no Blog Hopping (Double ARG!!!). I do have a legimate reason though...I have been flat on my back on the couch since the weekend. Greg and I moved the outdoor setting which i thought was quite light, but turned out to be too much for my little back to handle. So I have been in really bad pain. making everyone run around for me because the physio and the doctor said if I didn't i would end up needing surgery. Not minor surgery either, so I got scared and now I have Greg, my mum and Greg's mum (bless them!) helping me with the basics. I know what an inconvenience it is, but we can all see the long term benefits...all of us but Audrey I am afraid...she is REALLY suffering with the no picking up rule...enforced from the time of said injury until 9 months from now! Seriously, I have been told NOT to pick up the poor darling til my back is fully healed IN 9 MONTHS!!! Don't know how that will work, but I will do my best.....
I am sure everyone has really cool news to share with the world, but I can't even sit at the computer longer than 10 minutes at a streth or my spine compresses and it hurts like hell!
But I am doing good...got to catch up on all the shows I recorded on Foxtel I over the past 3 months...I finally saw Stephen Kings Desperation...great movie if you are a fan. Saw a great doco on Maximum Security Prison...let me tell you it is one scary place, watched about 10 backlogged episodes of Close to Home...I do like that show. So now the memory is clear and i can bog it up with a bunch of other stuff, so next time i stuff up my back I am equally well entertained!
Leish tagged me...I actually got this one from my sister in law (hi Gerri!) and sent it round to the family. Some things may be different...and be warned, I have had limited human contact this week...I may be going a little crazy LOL!
1. NAME: Angela
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I am aware of
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Watching the Slice of Heaven film clip with Dave Dobin (it was Pop's favourite comic...)
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I try hard to do it neatly!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hot chicken
6. KIDS? 3, Thomas (5), Joseph (almost 4), Audrey (2 going on 22)
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? When I am being nice, lol yeah I suppose!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have a blog too! What a coincidence! lol
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only when I am antsy, like now...
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes and appently they are HUGE (as every single doctor who has ever looked down my throat has said!)
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? With this back????? Might straighten it, but I am too gut less!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Bergoo, or Porridge to anyone who doesn't know my Dad, but I never eat it...it makes me gain weight
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't have shoes with laces!
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY? Both at the moment. I am going to the Gym and have really started to get into it. And the other stuff, well I have gotten really good at putting things into PERSPECTIVE...
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?White Chocolate Macadamia nut.
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes.
17.RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Body Image
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Anne Marie
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they want to
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? No shoes, Denim Shorts
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue or red
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh Bread from Bakers Delight
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend Kelly O...we discussed the finer points of a good vacume...you know the important stuff!
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Leish is a friend who I met by chance. We ended up working together for a little while, but it was scrapping that made us friends!
26. FAVORITE DRINK? Pepsi Max.
27. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? None, I would rather play
28. HAIR COLOR? Glorious Brown!
29. EYE COLOR? BrilliantBrown.
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
31. FAVORITE FOOD? Hot Chicken, fresh bread, avocado, anything mexican, tasty jacks...eating problem ??? who me???
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary movies, the gorier the better!
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Desperation by Stephen King
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Apricot (I know that sounds gross, but it is really pretty...ask Kel!)
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Creme Brulee
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea
39. MOST LIKELY NOT TO RESPOND? No idea.
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I have 4 on the go. woFantasy, 1 murder mystery and a self help book for kids.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Batman...it is Thomas'....really!
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? Hmmm toughy, all those shows merge into one! Life As I Know It??
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Music
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither, I am only 30. I can appreciate they were great in their time, but there is so much good music out there!
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? New Zealand
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Only when I have had too many tequilas...and that is a VERY rare occurance these days!
47. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? 1976
48. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital
49. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? Be happy, better myself, bring up well adjusted normal kids, stay in love, have no regrets...not much!
So that is it!
It has taken a few sessions of 10 minutes. I don't know who to tag because I don't know who has done this. I might target my I AM A SCRAPAHOLIC friends and go with Aubrey, Laura and Danielle.