Saturday, February 24, 2007

Another RS Layout and a Toot!

Hello all! I am just busting to tell you all some great news! For a while now I have been stalking the girls at I Am A Scrapaholic Over Christmas they ran a great comp of challenges and from my entries I have been selected for a guest DT position! I am pretty excited...Lynn puts some awesome kits together! I would love to get one sent over every month, but I think I have enough product at the moment. Sometimes, at the end of a session it feels llike I am drowning in paper! lol! So if you are in need of a bit of inspiration, there is some awesome talent there...



So here is my entry for this week's Reality Scrap Comp. I have been dieing to scrap this photo, but could never get the combo of paper just right! So when Alicia posted Katie's 'bazzill only' challenge I knew exactly which photo I wanted to do. It looks totally different from the picture I had in my head, but that is OK...I still like it!

I am off downstairs to continue working on a couple of little projects...I am watching the Lake House too...a bit slow, hence the intermission! LOL!

4 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Stranger...how r u?
Happy Birthday....sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Love your new LO's...can i borrow some inspiration??
Take care...
Belinda
xx

Alicia Barry said...

Congrats again on the guest spot. Love your layout this week. Jose is too cute.

Giovanna Scott said...

Congrats on the guest DT spot - what a great surprise. I love the precision of this layout - well done.
Thanks for dropping by my blog...didn't mean to make you cry!!

AnnetteL said...

Hi Ang! Congratulation on your Guest DT spot how exiting for you! And also a big congrats on whats coming up for you too ;) I love this layout that you did for RS it was so colourful and certainly was the perfect photo for the challenge! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and saying a little hello to me it was great to see you there and don't forget you are welcome anytime ;) Take Care Cheers Annette