Sunday, February 18, 2007

Reality Scraps LO

Just had a lovely night scrapping with Amy...I even did three of those 100 layouts AND I used old paper on two of them! I did have to crack out the Chatterbox though, I just couldn't help myself! To my credit, the photo was one of a pile that had been 'lost' amoung the old stuff!


Here is my Reality Scrap layout for week 2. The challenge was to use only patterned paper as the background, and to journal on an 8" chipboard shape. I had fun but found it really tricky! That paper was soo bright I had to whitewash it a bit! But I am happy with the end result and it made me get in and scrap this old photo...from April last year!

We are off to Greg's parent's place for our birthday lunch tomorrow (well, today really...I should go to bed a bit earlier!). We always have fun when we go there and the kids do too!

3 comments:

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Love that LO Angela - your daughter looks just like one of the dolls! Good luck in the competition!

Jo said...

Lovely Layout Ang. Happy Birthday for the other day.

Jo.

Giovanna Scott said...

You've been a busy girl :)Love the layout and the mini book is gorgeous!! {{Happy Birthday}}