Monday, March 17, 2008

New Comp, New Kit and a New Sketch!

Just wanted to pop on here quickly and let everyone know of a few things happening around the place at the moment! At Scrapbook City we have a new DT Challenge set by moi. Check it out here. This is my example for the challenge.

There is also a new Kit out for March. It is so shiny and shimmery, I loved it! Here is the layout I did for that challenge.



Here is my take on the latest sketch from Janelle at Sketch This. I so love her sketches...seriously help me to get my photos down on paper with minimal hassel! We are up to number 46 and I think I have done almost every one!


Til next time...I do need to blog about the weekend at some stage!

3 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Loving your layouts Ang...they are all amazing!
Belinda
xx

~Holly~ said...

Love all these layout!! :D

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Ang - just got your email.
Just letting you know that I have a new email addy now. It's
gilges@tpg.com.au
Hope you've recovered from that pork...;)
Belinda
xx