Monday, March 03, 2008

Something New

I have just downloaded the new version of Windows Live Messenger and it has a new blog posting option which I thought I would give a bit of a whirl! Maybe the photo uploading time will be quicker! That would be awesome!

But I cannot do a post without actually telling something of interest, so here is my entry for Terri's Blog Challenge at Scrapbook City...Something that makes me laugh.

I would have to say the thing that makes me laugh the hardest and the longest would have to be playing a trick on someone. I know it is juvenile, but there is something that makes me absolutely crack it when I am in the planning stages of a practical joke. So much so that often I can't help myself and ruin the joke before it is executed! Makes me a very bad liar too!

One time I was away with some friends up the coast. We had been playing a few little jokes on one another for a while and they were escalating into a cracker. We had just been to see The Ring 2 the week before, then rented some awful horror movie out that night, so I thought it would be funny if I woke up in the middle of the night and pretended to scratch on the walls. Trouble was...my prank went something like..."scratch, scratch, scratch" pause "giggle, giggle, giggle" pause "scratch scratch thump" pause "giggle CACKLE CACKLE!!" And I was busted rolling around on the floor behind the couch cacking myself in the middle of the night! I am killing myself laughing just remembering it!

Hope that brought a smile to your face too!

2 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Ang. I have been playing with my 'Live writer too' is that the option your talking about?
I am stuck though. Each time I go to publish my post I get this error.

'Server Error 0 Occurred

java.lang.Exception: RPC handler object "blogger2" not found and no default handler registered'

Have you any idea why? I can't find anyone else that uses the Live writer yet to ask - so your the lucky one! lol
How is your back? Are you up and about yet?
Belinda
xx

Anonymous said...

hey there just popped by to see if there were any new photos and read your story. That was so so so funny I must admit that it made me giggle too. We really need to do that again. Hope your back is feeling better. Cheers...Hope xoxo