Sunday, March 21, 2010

Inspiration Abounds...

Yes I have been scrapping a lot lately. Partially due to the fact that Greg is back playing soccer giving me time to go up to my room and play of an evening. Also I am enjoying a bit of quiet during the day once I have done a few chores, so I am spending it either planning or trolling the internet, looking for inspiration!
Here are a couple of layouts I did last week. I had a stack of Basic Grey that I wanted to use up...still plenty leaft though! I am up to nine layouts with this range...

They are fairly plain and quite basic, but I love them! And I have made optimal use of all the products...see how the corner from the rubon frame in 'Original Goofballs' is taken from the bit supposedly behind the photos in 'My Wonderful Boys'? Tricky hey ;)

Then there are a couple I did using the 52 More Challenges book.
Inspired by the layout for challenge 1 by Elizabeth Katrchner...felt good to use up some lace paper...I have bucket loads of the darn stuff!

Inspired by the layout for Challenge 1 by Keisha Campbell...going back to my old favourite ever range from Making Memories...Notebook!

I did a couple more last night...one just using found paper on my desk and keeping it the size I found it...that was a bit of fun!
I do need to change up some of the punches on my desk though...I tend to use whatever is in reach when an idea strikes...very lazy I know!
We have had a fairly quiet weekend. Greg had to get some more KMS on the car because we lease it. So he drove to Coff's Harbour last night and today is going on a quick trip to Toowoomba! 
We also celebrated my neice Emily's 6th Birthday this morning with a yummy sausage sizzle and a choc vanilla marble cake made by my sister...yummy and hassle free for me! Two thumbs up!! 
This week I am going to go back to the gym! It has been almost 12 minths since all the drama of last year began and my body is starting to finally protest at its terribly unfit state, so I really do need to go back. Can only do nights and weekends though...Annie is too little to be left with strangers yet!

No comments: