Sunday, May 22, 2011

Scrapping to share...

So I know it has been a while since I have shared any scrapping on here...and rest assured I do still scrapbook, like as much as I can! So here is an example of what I have been up to recently...

First up I have joined in the Scrapping Outback girls for My Scraproom rules. I just love a challenge and this one was a good way to strat it off! This is my layout and a few extra pics of the flowers etc.





The rest of these layouts are all from a retreat I went to last weekend. We had so much fun, stayed up way too late and slept very little. Thank goodness Daniela came and gave us a massage to get us through the weekend otherwise I would have fallen asleep in my chair! lol! It is a hard life for some of us! I used a few sketches and other layouts as inspiration...mostly from Studio Calico and Creative Scrappers I think. I really need to improve my inspiration folder setup...it is hard to give credit to an image that is just a series of numbers...













Most of the layouts used Emma's Shoppe from Crate Paper...I loved it and am looking forward to using up the rest of the kit with some cards for the Fete at St Joseph's!

I had better go and watch Merlin with the rest of the family...we do love our TV here!

1 comment:

Anne P said...

LOVELY Ang. I see a couple of creative scrappers in there. Just Devine.